31130 Sunken Treasure Mission
Sunken Treasure Mission
Product Piece Count
Age Mark Description
Kids aged 8 and up can enjoy thrilling underwater adventures with the amazing LEGO® Creator 3in1 Sunken Treasure Mission (31130). The playset features a supercool submarine, a giant posable octopus toy, 2 minifigures and a safe with gold bars and gems. Endless creative fun for little builders Kids can enjoy 3 different build-and-play experiences with this LEGO Creator 3in1 set. They can build the submarine and octopus toys and then rebuild them into a smaller submarine and giant lobster playset. They can make a scene with a giant manta ray, a diver and a coral reef with a small cave, or use their imaginations and turn the same bricks into something else. A fun digital experience for LEGO fans LEGO toys come with interactive digital building instructions to make the building experience even more fun. Available in the LEGO Building Instructions app for use on smartphones and tablets, the zoom and rotate tools help kids visualize the model as they build.
Fun underwater action with a rebuildable octopus toy!
LEGO® fans will love this Creator 3in1 Sunken Treasure Mission octopus playset, which can be rebuilt into a giant lobster or manta ray toy.
Enjoy incredible underwater adventures with 3 different LEGO® playsets. Dive to the bottom of the sea in a submarine to search for sunken treasure guarded by an octopus. Later, rebuild it into a smaller submarine for more action with a giant lobster – or turn it into a giant manta ray for fun with a diver and coral reef. The play possibilities are endless with this brilliant 3in1 set.
- 3in1 toy – Little builders can enjoy nonstop creative fun with the LEGO® Creator 3in1 Sunken Treasure Mission (31130), featuring 3 models in 1: an octopus, a giant lobster and a giant manta ray
- Endless play possibilities – Kids can choose to play out stories with an octopus and a submarine, a giant lobster and a smaller submarine, or a giant manta ray, a diver and a coral reef
- Posable sea animals – The octopus can move its head and tentacles, the giant lobster can move its eyes, pincers, legs and tail, and the giant manta ray can move its tail and the tips of its wings
- Packed with features – The submarine has a cockpit, camera, propellers and a cargo hatch. The smaller submarine has a cockpit and propellers, and the coral reef has a secret cave
- 2 minifigures – There are 2 minifigures with each build: a skeleton and either a submarine pilot or a diver so kids can enjoy fun role-play action
- A fun build – This 522-piece building set lets kids aged 8 and up enjoy a rewarding building experience and makes a creative gift for passionate LEGO® fans
- Play on the go – Measuring over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 4.5 in. (12 cm) long and 4 in. (10 cm) wide, the submarine toy is a portable size for kids to take anywhere
- Interactive digital building – Using the LEGO® Building Instructions app, little builders can zoom, rotate and visualize a digital version of their model on their smartphones and tablets
- Premium quality – For more than 6 decades, LEGO® bricks have been made to ensure they pull apart consistently every time
- Safety assurance – LEGO® building bricks meet stringent global safety standards