Two camps face off across a hexagonal board containing black and white marbles. Your objective: push six opposing marbles into the rails along the edge of the board. Sharpen your attack and refine your defense. Observe, plan, and weigh your options at every move!How to play?
- Push one to three marbles one space in any direction.
- Three marbles push one or two marbles.
- Two marbles push one marble.
- You’ve pushed six opposing marbles off the board? You’ve won!
- You should pronounce it: Ab-a-lone (ab’ ə lon). Ab is a Latin prefix meaning never, so you are never alone with Abalone. Protect your marbles by keeping them close to their friends!
- When twisted 90 degrees clockwise, the Abalone logo reads 3, 2, one. This is fundamental, as 3 pushes 2, 3 pushes 1, and 2 pushes 1.
For 2 players, ages 7 and up. 10 million games sold.Contents:
- 1 game board
- 14 black marbles
- 14 white marbles