INVISIBLE INK Ghostwriters Putty
Often used to encode top-secret information, invisible ink has a long and interesting history dating back to 4th century BC. There are all kinds of ways to make and read invisible ink (like heat and lemon juice), but our Invisible Ink Thinking Putty® uses ultraviolet light to mimic blue ink on a sheet of green paper. Write with the Glow Charger® and watch with wonder as your words evaporate into thin air.
• Collection: GHOSTWRITERS™ Includes Glow Charger® | Texture: Soft
• Made in the USA from nontoxic silicone and never dries out
• Stretch it, bounce it, pop it, tear it, and sculpt it! Fun for ages 8+
• Includes 1/5 lb. (3.2 oz) of Genuine Crazy Aaron’s Thinking Putty
• Thinking Putty is manufactured with the help of exceptional individuals challenged with disabilities