Ivy and Bean: Get To Work! (Book 12)
Ivy and Bean go searching for treasure in Book 12 of the New York Timesbestselling early chapter book series
It's Career Day at Emerson Elementary School, and all the students have to choose what they want to be when they grow up. No problem. Ivy and Bean already have that all figured out. At least, they thought so, until they met Herman the Treasure Hunter. Now everyone in the second grade is looking for treasure — and finding it. Everyone except Ivy and Bean, that is. They need to get out their shovels and turn up some treasure on the double
- BESTSELLING SERIES: More than 6 million copies sold
- BELOVED AUTHOR: Annie Barrows brings her sharp wit to create hilarious, real characters.
- AWARD-WINNING ILLUSTRATOR: Twice awarded the Caldecott Medal (for Finding Winnie and Hello, Lighthouse), Sophie Blackall is one of the most critically acclaimed children's book illustrators of our time.
- UNIVERSAL THEMES: The perennial theme of friendship, strong characters and mischievous antics make the books great for both boys and girls.
- EVERYONE LOVES IVY + BEAN: The series is adored by educators, parents, and kids.
- SOON TO BE ON NETFLIX
- Parents, caregivers, and grandparents
- Fans of Annie Barrows
- Fans of Sophie Blackall
- Fans of: Ivy & Bean, Judy Moody, Dory Fantasmagory, Iggy, and Clementine.