From the creators of Campy Creatures, Caper, Space Park, and Control comes PARKS! PARKS is a celebration of the US National Parks created in partnership with the Fifty-Nine Parks Print Series. If you love the National Parks, you will love this board game!
In PARKS, players will take on the role of two hikers as they trek different trails across four seasons. While on the trail, these hikers will take actions and collect memories of the places your hikers visit. These memories are represented by various resource tokens like mountains, forests, and wildlife. Collecting these memories in sets will allow players to trade them in to visit a National Park at the end of each hike.
Each trail represents one season of the year, and each season, the trails will change and grow steadily longer. The trails, represented by tiles, get shuffled in between each season and laid out anew for the next round. Resources can be tough to come by especially when someone is at the place you’re trying to reach! Campfires allow you to share a space and time with other hikers. Canteens and Gear can also be used to improve your access to resources through the game. Welcome to PARKS!
IN THE BOX YOU'LL FIND:
- 48 unique illustrations featuring 45 US National Parks from over 35 artists
- 102 Wood resource tokens include 12 unique wildlife tokens representing some of the most iconic animals that can be seen in the National Parks today
- 1 box organizer and 2 removable resource trays with lids to make table storage and clean up easy - designed by Game Trayz
- 24 unique chipboard photo tokens and 1 camera token reflecting significant moments in your hikers' journey
- Hike the trail solo or with up to 4 of your friends in under 70 mins.