You can write all your code on the web app. Thanks to the pocket size micro:bit programmable microprocessor, coding becomes positive, accessible and far more interesting for children to learn and practice. With the surprising capacity of the BBC micro:bit and mechanical functionality of Tobbie II, you are introduced to the exciting future of coding and robotics.
- Robotics meet BBC micro:bit. All the dynamic functionality of the Micro:bit microprocessor has been integrated into the Tobbie II Robot.
- Programmable build-it-yourself hexiped robot with a 360 degree free-rotation body.
- Downloadable programs: Tobbie II has 12 programs available for download, so you can start having fun immediately! Programs include light tracker, rock-paper-scissors, notice board and bowling.
- Cross Platform: Utilize your favorite device to code your new Tobbie II. Desktop, laptop, iOS or Android mobile devices supported.
- Best suited for Programmers and Engineers 10 and up.
- Requires (4) AAA batteries (not included)
TEACH TECH™ features robotic kits that explore renewable energy and coding! TEACH TECH™ follows the Learn By Doing® philosophy found in all of Elenco’s products. With TEACH TECH™, kids can enjoy hours of educational fun while boosting their confidence and critical thinking skills. Products in this line appeal to anyone who enjoys using their hands to build, tinker, and bring to life their creations with movement, coding, and programming. Forward-thinking kids can explore alternative energy with kits that highlight solar, hydraulic, or wind power.
Developed in 2019 with a fundamental focus in STEM education, the TEACH TECH™ product line is comprised of three categories:
- Coding- These build-it-yourself robots teach children the fundamentals of robotics and coding, while incorporating problem-solving and creativity. Tobbie II and Mech-5 are ingenious coding robots that will keep children challenged and engaged, while still having fun.
- Electronic Coding Robot: Tobbie II; Mechanical Coding Robot: Mech-5
- Green-Energy- With alternative energy playing such a pivotal role, there is no better time than now to start children on the path to learning basic concepts behind these technologies. All TEACH TECH™ Green-Energy robots are powered by either water, wind or sun, so there are no batteries required.
- Green-Energy Robots: Solar Rover; Solar Mini-Racer; Solar Fun.6; Air Screamer; Rivet-Rex 12; Meta.4; SolarBot.14
- Mechanical-Robotic Kits- In the classroom or at home, Mechanical-Robotic Kits have a big impact on STEM education. Learn about robots, and have fun doing it! There are numerous projects, activities and tasks that these robots can accomplish. The possibilities are as limitless as your imagination!
- Mechanical-Robotic Kits: Robotic Arm Wire Controlled; Zivko the Robot; King Lizard Robot; MotoBot.4; HydroBot Arm Kit
Learn more about TEACH TECH™ by visiting www.elenco.com/teachtech.
For ages 10 and up.
Batteries: 4 x AAA